First date sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DCsFavorite, Nov 17, 2011.

1. It's just viewed like this...

If a girl fucks you on the first date, you assume she'll fuck pretty much anybody, and that doesn't sound like someone who would be very faithful.

2. It's not awkward, it's hot. If i go on a great date and I'm attracted to the person, I'll definitely do it.

You don't need any defense, sex is good and experimental sex with someone you have no intention of being with long term is exhilarating.

See, i feel like by admitting to the things i've done it shows everyone I have nothing to hide. Why should i be ashamed for liking sex and feeling like i don't exactly need to be intimate with the same person over and over again (which is good too)?

Sex is sex, everyone does it and everyone likes it.

Besides, you only live once.

That is very distorted. Personally, i don't believe that just because people do one thing, that they'll do another. I could have different dudes everyday, but when i fall in love I only want they happiness they give me.

Just because a girl is bi doesn't mean that when she's in a relationship she needs both males and females to satisfy her.

Just because a guy has a higher voice he must have sex with other dudes.

Cheating and Casual Sex are different. It's time for people to start noticing this shit.

3. If you dont want anything from her but sex go ahead. But if youre looking for something sex on a first date is a very bad idea

4. sex in the first 5-10 mins is the norm for me. Paid dates are the best!

5. i dont know what the big deal is.... if theres chemistry do it...if not then the answer is pretty obvious isnt it...

6. I'm another one of the didn't really go on 'dates' much. They are sort of a weird thing. And if I wanted sex- I would do it.

Of course, I went for guys that weren't locals- no talking, no strings, no fuss, no muss... =) ALWAYS w/ a condom. No awkward experiences & few meh ones. Geneally *HOT* & tons of fun!

7. I just have sex no date I ain't tricka treatin' dog'

8. #28 notyourtype, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    What if the sex is horrible? I mean it settles the curiosity but it sucks if you're liking the person.

I put out on the first date with my FWB...we had more physical chemistry than mental or emotional. Depends on the girl I suppose, but I don't see myself sleeping with anyone I was truly trying to connect with on the first date. Not classy imo.

9. In my experience,sex on the first date or hangout,never ended up as a lasting,meaningful relationship.

Sure it is fun,but if you're looking for someone to be with,it usually doesn't work out in the end.

10. "I never loved you enough to trust you
    we just met and I just fucked you!"

;)

11. it's happened to me a lot but i've personally come to dislike it.

12. I laughed out loud when I saw the name of this thread was "First Date Sex" and I saw Risky Business under it as the last person to post.

13. I think I found a picture of op

Attached Files:

14. I've only had sex on the first date once.. best dick I've ever had. I wouldn't take that time back but I also wouldn't do it again. Not my style.

15. Well a woman who'll kiss on the very first date
    Is usually a hussy.
    And a woman who'll kiss on the second time out
    Is anything but fussy.
    But a woman who waits 'til the third time around,
    Head in the clouds, feet on the ground!
    She's the girl he's glad he's found--she's his
    Shi-Poo-Pi!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjazkgtcrms]Family Guy - Shipoopi - YouTube[/ame]