First Cut!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by TrippieJ81, Mar 20, 2002.

?

Good for only 63 watts of fluoros?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Who cares its not mexican flatbud!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello everyone how are all of you today? Well me Im am absolutely great I made my first cut today at 45 days and Im very pleased I made this cut because I had alot of undeveloped buds and they need some light badly so I decieded to give em it and I thought that I would share it with yall. These are only the 2 top branches and not bad for low wattage only 63 watts of fluoros. Please tell me what you think.

TrippieJ81

Attached Files:

• lol2.jpg
      lol2.jpg
      File size:
      18.8 KB
      Views:
  2. i say it feels pretty good to grow your own smoke,eh!
    mighty fine job .....
    peace

3. I think that it is pretty sweet you will be smokin up buds,,that you grew yourself.....under such low wattage!! ......enjoy your taste test.......peace

[​IMG]

4. those r so purty.
    Hope that you enjoy,enjoy,enjoy.
    blow a puff my way.PLEASE.

5. kewl dude, tell us if they're good or not.

6. Loojs good enough for any bodys pipe to me

7. Ill smoke it. =)

ick

8. I'm always available as a "Taste Tester" LOL!!

9. Hey glad to see and hear that thing's are doing well for U.I especiallyl like the part where u said u did it with onlu 63 watts of flouro's. That's because I relocated mine to a smaller growing area and I'm using to flouro's 33 watts each, only have 2 plants. I have my fingers crossed. Nice clippings...enjoy WE LOVE WEED INDEED.

10. Critter TY for those kind words I to thought that it wasnt too bad for such low wattage. My biggest problem was heat yeah sure fluoros dont put off a lot of heat but let me tell ya it really builds in a small space my grow area was 18x18x18 and yes folks thats inches not very big at all.

And to update you all she was good she was really good I got pretty high off the buds though not that mant buds though :eek:( but I still got some and to finish this Update I hade a total 10 budding branches on the plant the 2 you guys see and 6 more that were fuller then these now I have 2 Im attempting to clone but they dont look very promising though but wish me luck.