First Concert You Smoked Pot?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bowlomitemountains, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Mine was at the 99.1 FM WHFS "HFStival" at RFK stadium back in June of '95. The Ramones, Primus, Tony Bennet, Soul Asylum, Bush, and Better Than Ezra, to name a few, played. We had a dub from 203. We got stoned on the way to the Metro. Got to the show and got stoned some more. We were a little into our first joint when someone across the aisle traded us some of their vodka-spiked watermelon for a few hits off our joint. Good times!

sohttp://www.songkick.com/festivals/2731-hfstival/id/2244176-hfstival-1995me joints during the show

• Like Like x 5
  2. Stevie Ray Vaughn was playing at the Thunderbirds festival in Austin and when he came out I sat back and held my breath and let nature take affect !!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Stone Temple Pilots when I was 16 years old, didn't realize at the time how lucky I was to be seeing one of the great 90's bands of grunge. Amazing performance by Scott and company. My brother just randomly invited me, I had a bunch of joints at the time, I remember distinctly these two babes flocking to me cause I was smoking in the middle of the crowd. Plush and Big empty were awesome.

RIP S.W.

4. Rush: Clockwork Angels tour a few summers ago. Buddy behind me offered me some and I couldn't refuse (sometimes it's good to be stereotyped because of long hair). I was pretty drunk but I remember the bud was pretty decent. Don't remember the second half of the concert though.

5. Metallica / slayer in LA or long beach. It was a long ass time ago.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Haha, cool thread.

Was Fun Lovin' Criminals in Glasgow when I was 16. Me and a buddy went with a few doobs, and out in the smoking area we lit a smoke and also had a ciggie burning away as plausible deniability, and passed them back and forth. It was all rather overblown though, as needless to say, there were many tokers in attendance.

Also got served beers at the bar that night haha! I mind being sooo chuffed strolling back to me matey with a couple pints in hand. I think the afro I was rocking back in those days sealed the deal. :love-m3j:

7. First and only time was at a Grateful Dead concert (tailgating party ofc) lol :) Don't really remember how old I was, but it was about 20 years ago lol I think there was more going on in the parking lot than inside the concert lol

8. first show to smoke weed at I'm not sure... might have been Vans Warped Tour 97... I smoked before concerts but that might have been first I smoked inside at, that or a local free est that included Smash Mouth, Sugar Rae and Sammy Hagar

9. modest mouse <3

10. I don't go to concerts often at all, but my current boyfriend goes frequently.
    My very first high concert was just a couple of months ago; it was the "don't call it a sum-back tour" and I saw senses fail and sum 41.
    That was also my first time around a mosh pit. Pretty exciting, actually.
    Edit: I smoked before going in not while inside. The security was pretty on top of that and I saw a couple people get caught:eek:

11. Be Bop Deluxe. Shrine Auditorium. Los Angeles. 1978.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Blue Oyster Cult in '78 in Columbus GA. After that, it was every show I could go to and score a bag. Sometimes you were dry but others in the row would pass joints down the line. It was pretty cool.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Moterhead-Overkill-SLAAAAAAYYYYYYEEERRRR, Austin, Texas On the South of Heaven Tour .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Foghat, Ambrosia and Rick Derringer at the Long Beach arena, Calif. in 1977

• Like Like x 1
  15. We used to do that at anahiem stadium. We would roll up like 25 joints of mexibrick and sneak them into the concert and just fire them up and pass them around. That was back when I was .....uh......selling. (I paid my debt to society for that). Good memories.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hendrix concert in Memphis around 1969.....many others before that one but it's hard to remember the artists....

• Like Like x 6
  17. Santana concert in 1971! was Awesome! The whole place was high!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1