First CoCo grow! OG Kush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NOR-CAL HUMB CO, Jun 7, 2009.

1. New to this site guys. Just wanted to post what I am up to. This is my first coco grow. So far I am amazed at the differance from soil. Ceck out the pics and let me know what yall think. I am fairly new to the whole deal anyway. Only my third grow ever.So any comments or advice would be helpful. This is day 12 and 13 of flowering.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/data/500/Picture_0585.jpg

Attached Files:

2. I've never grown in coco, but looks good. Welcome to the city.

3. How long did you veg for?

4. Alotta plants you got there congrats, are they all female? What exactly is coco? If it is what i think it is it's like sphagnum peat moss for animal bedding.. but i'm probably wrong please enlighten me..

And one more question, why grow indoors if you're from humboldt haha throw those beauty's in your rich soil under your dank california sun and turn those plants to trees :)

Either way they all look very healthy but i'd like some more information on your soil mix and a little more info about the rest of your grow process

5. Humboldt actually doesn't get that much sun, it rains quite a bit. And it's pretty hard to find a place if you live in the woods. There was only one spot on my property where a garden would work because the Redwoods are about 200 feet high. They make the sun go down real early.

Mendocino is the county with more sun and more outside growers

6. Thanks man. Coco is the only thing for me. I can feed them everyday so they just grow and grow man. Its awesome compared to soil.

7. hey binonexus, they are all female. Coco is a soiless medium. Its a little more expensive on the nutes though. Thats just because the babies get to eat every day. Also I grow indoors because like Mizled said its not all great weather in Humboldt. But there are some southern regions that are perfect. Mendo is the county for outdoor.

Hey Allidoissmoke, I vegged for 2 weeks. The next ones will veg longer. But this worked out great. They were healthy clones from the start. The only way to go.

8. Hey guys, just wanted to update with new photos. They say day 16 but its only day 15. Check them out and let me know if u think everything look good. Am I doing something right?:)[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. the whole north bay is full of growerz.
    and has some of the best trees in the world.

10. here are some day 20 pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :D:wave:

11. freakin beautiful. i cant wait to see these in a few weeks

12. ah OG Kush, such a beautiful strain, from birth to bag its just beautiful, you should put up some shots of the finished product when its done

13. Here are the day 24 pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. thats some uniform growth if ive ever seen it. yeahhhh u know what ur doing. im bout to switch to coco strait the fuck up man. are those all cuttings or mothers?

niiiiice lookin trees fool

15. things coming along nicely for u my friend. I know you said you are growing OG Kush, was just wondering whos genetics those are from, seed, or clone? any info would help.

16. Very nice grow. what size potters are those?

17. Hey scratchrc, they are clone. What is the differance by the way. Anyone know? I have heard the only safe way for the OG strain is through clone? Is this true?

18. Here are some Day 34 pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. I saw some coco stuff the other day at the store and was curious about using it. How do you mix it? Look like more than just coco in there. I imagine you can only use it for cuttings/clones eh, probably not from seed?

Plants look great, quite a garden indeed.

20. I am not sure about using it from seed. It is cut with perlite. The stuff is great though. I can water everyday so the plants eat regularly and just boom. Its great stuff.