First CFL Grow ( three weeks flowering )

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dank smoker1, Oct 16, 2012.

1. This is my first cfl grow I got mostly K.C Brains seeds in there which are northern lights +2 afghani plus a o.g kush seed which I'm not sure where from got it as a free seed online when ordered other seeds gg seemed to be for only seed that rotted ! Got a couple purple stems on my plants let me know what you think it is thanks

Attached Files:

2. Purple isn't bad :)

3. Agreed^

If they're growing normally no worries. Most of the time it's genetic, if not it's likely to be a P or Mag def.

But, they look nice and healthy. Keep it up!

4. Yes I see a of that it might be genetics so ill leave it and see what happens what about my lighting is 2 259 watt cfl one flower spectrum one dual spectrum on them

5. Is it enough lighting? or are you asking if the lighting caused the purple stems?

6. If I have enough lighting to squeeze a oz of each plant?

7. From the plants it looks like you got enough lighting, agreed on the possible deficiency but honestly the rest of that plant looks so healthy I wouldn't even mess with it, could just be your plants natural progression.

8. [quote name='"dank smoker1"']If I have enough lighting to squeeze a oz of each plant?[/quote]

It's hard to estimate yields. Near impossible actually, there are so many different variables.

With 200w of cfls I pulled a little under oz from a single plant, if that helps at all.

9. Varies a lot from strain to strain, but I'd say its possible to get to close that.

10. That my goal to get an oz each plant ill just leave them to grow any help or tips are very appreciated as I'm a beginner ill keep everyone updated along the way :)

11. [quote name='"dank smoker1"']That my goal to get an oz each plant ill just leave them to grow any help or tips are very appreciated as I'm a beginner ill keep everyone updated along the way :)[/quote]

Sounds like a plan! :smoke:

12. Awesome best of luck blade.

13. I am on my first grow. I have three THC bomb. I am growing them under CFL's. And honestly if I don't get more than three ounces per plant I will be disgusted. I am growing in five gallon buckets. Also, I am growing full-term. I am a C-5 quadriplegic and have a bunch of different people, help me out. Right now plants have two 26/100w cfl's but adding 2 more lights in each plant.

What type lights are you using? gimpy don

14. Oh post some pics when you can I'd like to see
    And for lighting I am using two 250 watt cfls one is flower spectrum other is dual spectrum the that's all I'm using

15. I surely will. Right now they are about 1 1/2 weeks old and in one gallon pots. Next week I will move to the five gallon pots. Been looking for posts on exactly how many CFL watts I need for each plant. Also have 6 26/100w 2700 and am going to add 2 of these to each plant after they are moved to the five gallon container. This heavy duty Styrofoam cooler that I have them in now is getting clustered with lights now so I'm backing off with just two 100w per plant until I put them in the five gallon buckets. I am 54 and have never smoked pot so taking the long run isn't hurting anything. I will get it right the first time.............. fingers crossed/can't cross fingers because they are curled up in a ball but you know what I mean. Good luck. Been a gimp for 35 years and people have been trying to get me to smoke weed. Only if I grow my own!

gimpy don

16. 3zips a plant? You a miracle worker?

17. Well good luck to you and you don't know what your missing I smoke a joint wen I sale up and.wen I sleep thats how it has to be so my next stage wad growing ! The other thing is expect the worst with weed that's what I hear a lot

18. Guy just started learning and has never burned once. But yea don I'd be amazed if you got 3 per plant. I've only seen really good growers get like 4 and they went IN. Could be mistaken though man.

19. couple close up pics of my O.G kush !! :D

Attached Files:

20. yeah. I am reaching HIGH!