First CFL cabinet grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by readysetexplode, May 9, 2011.

1. Lol, I'm gunna be workn with 1/4 strength due to how much shit I use, I'm very very very happy that all I'm using for bloom will be: Humboldt 3 part base, CalMag Plus(for the coco), Bud Candy, Big Bud, Big Up Powder, and Mother Earth Super Tea. Obviously I don't use all of those at the same time, I think the only thing that stays for the whole cycle is my 3 part.
    Hopefully this will just be one of those times I learn from my mistakes and never do it again.

2. daaaaamn dude that stem is fucken HUGE. If it can produce buds like it does that stem then holy shit ur gunna pull out a big yield lolll.

3. Oh man I hope so, Maybe I should make her a mother and make lots of these ahah:hello:

4. haha if she seems to have good genetics I would jump all over it.

5. Just after her watering last night. It was a hot day yesterday and she was real dry, she exploded after the watering. nothing better than a happy plant hahah

Attached Files:

6. The flowering clone is messed up at least there's some crystals not very exciting

The Aurora on the other hand is about to get up and start lifting dumbells. Topping and mylar have created a mega ball of Aurora greatness. Its got that whole bark thing going on in the stem, ready to endure a siberian winter. Even with the high temps LA has been having she's still thriving in this veg cab
    Plus she just had a feeding and her first teaspoon of molasses.

I wish I could hang led christmas lights on it to get light to its inside there's probably a colony of small animals in there relaxing on hammocks in the shade. It's pretty dense.... Hahahahaha
    ;

Attached Files:

7. The pic with the bud is exactly how mine were lookn just not flowering tho

8. Any updates?

9. Ok here we go thanks for following!

So my flowering clone is slightly recovering. I feel bad for the abuse she's gotten.(high temps and overnuting) it was so hot in LA last week but its in the 70s now. you can see the lower nugs are much healthier and getting some crystal action, I think the molasses is helping regulate her eating habits haha.

And my little Aurora baby has been pretty cramped in her old pot so I got this huge 3.5G pot from the hydro store. It's a bit bigger than I expected but I think she's gonna love her new home. Hopefully she will really branch out come flowering, I'm so excited for this plant, it just looks like its gonna be so dense and juicy. Flowering begins as soon as the clone finishes which will be before the end of the month

Attached Files:

10. Nice dude!.. ur aurora is looking nice! How long till u giver the flip?

11. Hey I think ur clone has a phospherous deficiency, theres one pic that looks like it came straight from a deficiency guide, just somthn to think about

12. I concur, just went through a P def and my leaves looked exactly like yours..

What floweriing nutes?

13. Fox farm tiger bloom, if that's what its been this whole time I'm gonna be pissed.

I was feeding her every watering with way too high doses of grow big cuz I didn't know any better and kept doing so until I saw flowers.... soo at that point she was looking for P but was so beefed up on N that she self destructed. Naturally I stopped all nutes because I figured I was just over nuting but that made it worse because she still didn't get P.

Is that accurate? Is there any fix this late in the game? She's about 2 weeks or less till chop I think

14. #114 readysetexplode, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks man within 2 weeks once I chop my other plant and have room

Here's a pic from just now she LOVES her new big girl pot and grew and spread a lot today. I gave here a good dose of nutes and molasses after the trans and she is showing no signs of stress from the transplant just grow grow growin

Attached Files:

15. Phosphorous deficiency for sure.

16. Hmmm, run a flush, wait till next watering, find a nutrient on hand that has a P rating of 5+, feed at half strength with only what ur getting the P from, 2 or 3 waterings like that n ur gunna be fine, mabe it won't affect the harvest date.

17. Well I fed her again but I think It was too little too late, a day later no noticeable change in the deterioration of the plant, but the buds do seem to be swelling. if I had fixed this a week or 2 ago it probably would have been fine.

I didn't really take action because it happened immediatly after I put her in the new cab that I put together for her. I wasnt sure if it was an effect of sawdust?:confused: or too much wind from the huge fan or heat but I knew it wasn't good. you live and learn I guess :eek:

18. Flowering Clone Day 46 of flowering
    Vegging Aurora Day 54:eek:

I am starting to see some faith in the flowerclone plant more healthy veg in the lower leaves but I've pulled off countless dead and destroyed ones. all the bud sites remain mostly in tact I think she knows whats important here:D They are starting to swell alot more and get alot more crystalline. She may pull some decent buds yet.

My up and comer Aurora is thriving so good in her new pot. I love to see the growth. she has stretched about 1cm in her new pot from almost all of her abundent tops. Topping seems to have payed off because shes got tons of tops and her growth has been like a snowball not in any particular direction. shes got me stoked.

Attached Files:

19. #119 readysetexplode, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    Flowering Clone Day 50 of flowering
    Vegging Aurora Day 58

As you can see my Aurora is getting huge and close to the lights I really want to send it to flower already but I cant till i get the other plant out of the cab.

I need your Help with this GC as I have never harvested a plant before and especially not a sick one.

As you can also see my flowering plant is pretty ravaged. I think its safe to say I pulled about 90 percent+ of fan leaves and other leaves off. its mostly just buds, some leaning sideways ALOT at this point.

My question is given the health status of this plant should I just chop it and put it out of its misery and get a bit of smoke? or should I wait another week or 2 and see if shes got any more juice to give as it is a bit pre mature I think. I only ask because I pull a hand ful of dead leaves off every day and I dont want to start pulling dead buds off, it would break my litttle heart hahah.

Attached Files:

20. What happened to the girl in the 2nd and 3rd pix ? :eek:

Looks like you did a sly and fried them!!
    Is so welcome to the club!

OH! or os that the p def?