Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Cannabutter... Check it out

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by S7Kep, Jun 26, 2012.

1. When I started in the game we called guys like you "chat bullies". Sounds intelligent spreads half truths"picks up". Etc...lol...

I will never tell someone to do unhealthy things like wax and oil. Lol...
    Ask your Dr.?

2. Lol......yes....mommy......bully

3. I bet your a dirty ass republican or even worse a ron Paul guy......out to rule the world with slick talk.

4. OHHHHH so you think smoking combusted plant matter WITH THE SAME OILS ON IT, is healthier than smoking the oil?

Ok Dr....

you have NO science to back anything up and then you are not almost claiming i "lie" about what i pick up lol

Im going to delete any further posts in here that are off topic and stop posting myself. I dont need to prove you are wrong, to know you are wrong