First Cannabis Crypto! $Loudcoin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by KdAbs, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Hello Canna world! The idea behind the utility of $Loud is that we partner with labs to have them authenticate and validate the quality of cannabis products, at that point encrypt them so that they show cannabinoid content and filter for toxins, synthetics, and chemicals.
    Ultimately, we want to make sure that the cannabis we test is safe for you to smoke, apply, or ingest! Our ultimate goal at Loud is to create transparency with verification of cannabinoid contents and quality for the cannabis products that are tested by our partners, from there, we want to make purchasing cannabis products safer and more accessible, I personally believe this coin could be a big difference maker for the cannabis industry especially with all of the fentanyl and other drug Ods alike. Fair Launched 3 days ago and liquidity is locked.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. um whats next,anything for a buck, you forgot the investment charge,how much

3. There’s no investment charge? I’ve been a member here for awhile and have worked in the space for years now. This is a crypto currency that has utility in which they encrypt all of there testing info so it cant be used to counterfeit. For safety alone this is a good thing for the cannabis community, but sure, anything for a buck.

• Like Like x 2
  4. honesty goes a long ways and worth millions in gold,but i wouldnt do anything for a buck,every human should have a limit,think of how many pioneers have done this stuff for many years illegal and the forefront for your intended fortune,i can say for myself and many others it has been for my health not wealth,i have never sold the flower and never will and making a fortune from illness is way past my limit,cause if you think about it,most folk could be mislead buy what your selling,just saying,it all you and we all are intitled to what we feel is best,happy journey to you mate

• Like Like x 1
  5. When will it list with others?