First bubbler, which to get?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by warefly, Nov 6, 2011.

1. I want a bubbler... I used to own the big momma bong, but broke it, so I'm interested in these little guys. It may not be a good replacement, but I want something easy to move around, lay back, chill, and smoke.

I'm not looking to spend more than 50 dollars on this though. I'm sure more expensive ones can get me a nice smoother hit, but the ending result is the same for all.

Anyhow, I've been looking around at my local head shops, but what they've have are mini ones... I could go all the way to another city for more head shops, but I rather just order it online.

Here are 4 I'm looking at, but if someone has some other suggestions I'm willing to check them out. Also, if you could tell me which out of these 4 looks nice that is also helpful.

Bongs N Bongs :: Color Changing Glass Bubbler

Bongs N Bongs :: Glass Smoking Bubbler

Bongs N Bongs :: Color Changing Glass Bubbler

Bongs N Bongs :: Outside Glass Bubbler

2. Go for the first or third one. I would eliminate the others.

3. How much are you looking to spend?

4. People gotta read...

Anyways, I think they are all ugly, but thats just my personal opinion.

But, if I had to choose between them, probably go with the 4th one.

5. how much were you looking to spend?

6. ^ Lol.

If you really want a bubbler, I would go with this honeslty:

Bubble by Weedstar - WEED-STAR

[​IMG]

Site says 17.90 in Euros, comes out to like $25 + shipping. You can also find it here on GC, but it's more.

IMO, this is your best option for the amount of money you want to spend.

7. [quote name='Two-One']^ Lol.

If you really want a bubbler, I would go with this honeslty:

Bubble by Weedstar - WEED-STAR

[​IMG]

Site says 17.90 in Euros, comes out to like $25 + shipping. You can also find it here on GC, but it's more.

IMO, this is your best option for the amount of money you want to spend.[/QUOTE}

Read something about the water splashing back on that pipe while looking through other threads in this forum.

8. [​IMG]
    fuq all da rest

9. lol^^^..i would take a circ over that even if it is a weed start.those are basic down stems,peep this!.
    2011 BC

10. Gotta remember, he said he has a $50 limit.

I can see that happening, but if you feel it right above the diffuser, and you don't power hit it, probably be alright.

But GL finding one, with the price you set, you don't have a ton of options for a quality piece.

11. The third one is sick. It has a lizard on it. Why are you still asking this question. Get the third one.

12. those looks sweet, but i cant find them online. :smoke: