First bubbler / Name suggestions?

Discussion in 'General' started by saturday_stoner, Apr 8, 2009.

1. So I just bought my first bubbler... Very excited for my 'order' to come in so that I can give it a try...

Funny story behind the purchase... I guess a headshop went out of business in my area and this funky place a few shops down ended up buying some of their inventory (mostly clothes, CDs and such). Anyways, this junk shop had like 3 bowls and 3 bubblers in this buried corner of their front display case. The bubbler had '$80' written on it and the older woman running the counter says: 'I don't really know what its worth or what its used for, but I will sell it for $50.' I counter-offered with 'I'll buy it cash out the door for $40' and she goes: 'that sounds good'.

...and just like that, here's my first bub!

Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3
    Pic 4

Let me know what you think!

Now for the hard part... the name...

I (of course) refuse to name the piece until the first time it gets me high.... but any suggestions while I wait for my herb?

Thanks!

2. bub dylan lol (mine is bong dylan)

3. I named my first Bubbler Sherlock. Well, it was actually a dry piece, but it looked very similar to that one.

Just throwing out an idea.

4. Very happy to say that my order came in tonight...

Still a little to moist to smoke, but I had to warm a pinch up over the stove and give the new bub a try...

This thing hits like a CHAMP. The chamber is just large enough to get you buzzed with a single hit...

That's why I was thinking about coining it: 'One Hit Wonder' (or some funny one hit wonder band or song-name perhaps).

I was also thinking about 'knuckleballer' because of the way I hold it in my hand when I put the torch to it, looks like I'm about to throw a knuckle-ball...

Any more suggestions / which of the above do you fancy?