First Bong - Which One?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ash1212, Aug 3, 2014.

1. I would go with the 2nd one, it really doesn't matter much though they are both just basic tube bongs for the same price, the second one is just the one I would prefer because it's larger.

2. #3 blue spoon, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Thats REALLY high for a acryllic peice. And the other peice u would light ur head on fire. Check a local headshop or ever Here at the Grasscity store ive seen stuff for better prices and quality on here.

Oops just looked again it is glass but wtf has all acryllic fittings....ewwwwww. i guess whatever flots ur boat!

3. @[member="blue spoon"] i have no idea what anything is haha, i've used one plastic one which was about the same size as the smaller one.

if you have suggestions from ones sold here i'm open to them, i was only looking at that store as i live in australia and it just means i won't be waiting a couple of weeks for shipping. also nothing too expensive, i don't smoke enough to invest in anything great just yet

4. It's not acrylic- it's glass- but it has a metal bowl/carb and you're paying a premium for buying from an AU shop. I'd consider sucking up the couple week wait and getting a more substantial piece.