Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First bong purchase

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BigGuru, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Hey everyone. Im goin away to college in a week so Ill be purchasing my dream bong that Ive been drooling over for months.

Here it is. Id also like to get this pre-cooler and this diffuser downstem. Ill have 2 medium funnel bowls (one comes with bong one comes with ashcatcher), but I think Im also going to get this large cylindrical bowl one because I prefer cylindrical and two because its massive and I like showing off haha.

Anyways just tell me what you guys think. I think its obvious I decided to put my money into upgrading a good base bong as opposed to getting some all out crazy thing. Im happy with my decision but I want to hear opinions and suggestions!

2. Looks good! :hello:

3. Please, get a different bong lol..

I hate small compact straight tubes, im more in beaker bottoms.

4. #4 BigGuru, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    this was just me having fun in gimp. the proportions are by no means perfect but I got them within reason. The ruler is there for a contrast so you can see the size of it. :D

[​IMG]

5. I agree I prefer beaker style but nothing flipped my skirt on GC. Im tryin to buy from GC cuz I trust this site and have learned alot of it but yeah there were no beakers in my price range that had what I needed :(

6. ah well, if its that big than I could tolerate it lol.

still a nice piece though

7. yeah it is. Im positive I could get 2 ice cubes in side by side :smoke:

8. One last bump? Any thoughts?

9. I like it to be honest. My bongs pretty big but I like it. Even if it was super cheap :p

10. Bud, if you plan on spending over $160, there are MUCH better pieces (quality) for the price. i can PM you some if you'd like.

11. #11 BigGuru, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    I was under the impression ehle was good quality so yeah Id be interested in getting your opinions. Please PM me, thanks!

edit: also the entire set will end up costing me just over 300 which is what im trying to spend if you want to recommend pieces in that range

12. guru, sent you a pm, lemme know what you think.

13. Woah woah woah 300? Hit a couple smoke shops, you'll get to pick from way more and you can haggle the price.

I was thinking you were spending just over 100

14. Looks Dope! I prefer the old school beaker bottom though too.

15. yeah if you are looking in the range of 300$ you could find something better. I would take a look at zob. could get a b wilson with slyme accents for 300$. Zob is probably the best bet for that price range

16. Ive shopped the 3 smoke shops in my area. None of them have any bongs that are true quality. There were a few roor and a few king bongs but other than that they had nothing.

And the bong is 180 its that ashcatcher and diffused downstem that hike the price so much.