First bong purchase questions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by razman008, Aug 11, 2012.

1. So recently I've been thinking about buying myself a bong! I have a couple hundred to spend, money isn't really an issue but I'd just rather not dig myself into a hole with 1 purchase. Anyway for some reason I'm really drawn to honeycomb percolated bongs, is the money paid for a HOneycomb worth it? And if so where should I get it? Online, local head shop, make a trip to a specific smoke shop? What are some quality brands? What's a fair price? Will I need a splash guard in it? Thankyou for any input! Hopefully I'll be able to find a setup I like!

2. If its what I think you're talking about then imo no they aren't worth the money.

Most of the holes don't work while diffusing so there may be 50+ holes but when only 10 are firing while you hit it it doesn't work up to the potential it has.

3. You'd need a splash guard if the mouth piece is too close to thr water levels. Go to a headshop and then you can check out the piece you're looking at. It's different online as it is in your hands. Some places you can ask to do a water test and see how they pull ect. I would do that if you're looking for a perc piece to see how they all work if thr percs all fire etc. plus they can probably give you a slightly better price than the sticker or wait for a sale.

4. Sorry, but you don't know what you are talking about.

about 20 fire when it is milking which is more then enough diffusion, then when you clear it all 50+ fire which makes it a quick clear and virtually 0 drag. Similar to how a mobius matrix works.

5. [quote name='"MikeyN"']

Sorry, but you don't know what you are talking about.

about 20 fire when it is milking which is more then enough diffusion, then when you clear it all 50+ fire which makes it a quick clear and virtually 0 drag. Similar to how a mobius matrix works.[/quote]

I know exactly what I'm talkin about. I've never seen a video where more the 1/4 of the holes fire and to me that's not enough

6. haha alright champ. I have personally hit one but keep watching your videos, youngblood.

7. Haha I will you keep hitting your bongs cause I know I will :smoke:

8. Just reporting back. I bought a 3 comb perk bong. About 16" thick glass too. It's going to serve me well over the years :)

9. Have a triple honeycomb cheech which I don't even like admitting to publically almost tarnishes my whole collection but I can't get my self to throw it away because unfortunately I must say for china glass it's good. All the holes fire stacking from perc to perc with ease. I'm not sure if allchina glass honeycombes work well but I do like the one I have. (functionality wise) it still is a pos and doesn't get used cause china glass is china glass

10. [quote name='"razman008"']Just reporting back. I bought a 3 comb perk bong. About 16" thick glass too. It's going to serve me well over the years :)[/quote]

16" glass? It's indestructible!

Do you mean 16mm? That's still hugely think glass.

11. Post a Picture please. I want to see this thick glass you speak of