First Bong...Need Help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by KrYpToH, Apr 30, 2011.

1. #1 KrYpToH, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
    Im going to be ordering my first bong soon from ALT and have narrowed them out to 2. The SYN - TALL 50 X 5 mm STRAIGHT - Black & Platinum or HVY Glass - 50 x 5 mm - Clear Straight. The HVY is 20" and $130 and the SYN is 18" and $150. Is SYN considered to be more "High End" glass than Heavy?Also anyone order to the east coast how long was shipping with USPS?

Any1 know any coupon codes?

Links:
    Syn
    SYN - TALL 50 X 5 mm STRAIGHT TUBE - Black & Platinum

HVY
    HVY Glass - 50 x 5 mm - Clear Straight - 20.0" inch

2. Anyone out there??

3. I'd go with the SYN

Also I believe ALT is from California so it shouldn't be long, but I could be wrong.

4. Either is a solid choice.

5. A SYN would be considered more high-end than HVY I would think... both are solid choices for each respective price, the extra $20 IMO gives you a better downstem with the SYN than the HVY. I like the look too. Just depends on the cash.

6. go with the syn

7. I like SYN better, but they are both good. $20 for a better diffuser and a cool label is worth it IMO

8. #8 KrYpToH, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
    Thanks guys. Looks like im going with the SYN. IS there any coupon codes?

Also i just want to take out the bowl(like fixed stem) without having to take out the down stem when i go to clear it...would keck clips be good for this or is the SYN already like that?

9. The downstem can stay in there. Shouldn't have a problem pulling just the bowl out. A keck clip can help though if it's a stubborn downstem.