First Bong <$150

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jack and the Green Stalk, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Hey everyone! So I just went into contract on a house and want to buy my first bong so I can rip it when I move in. Based on all my research I've narrowed it down to a beaker bong (medium/tall height) with a perc and an ice catcher. I'll probably get an ash catcher extension too in the near future. My question is what bong would you recommend? I was about to get the one below but just found out Blaze is china glass, and I want a quality piece.

Blaze Glass - Premium Spiral Perc Beaker Base Ice Bong - Clear | Grasscity

Thanks for the advice in advance.

2. Nevermind I just went with a similar Blaze bong with a 5 tree perc instead. I cant find any not-china glass with the features I want so I’ll just take good care of it.

3. the china glass thing doesn't really matter. the difference from a reputable brand is the design and the quality in welds and stuff, but all you have to do to account for that is just understand the function of the bong and check how thicc the glass is and you can buy china just fine and have a great bong.

i woulda recommend you to get something with zero percs, and then just buy a simple ash catcher, or just go raw like i do. percs are just for show.

also post a pic of ur piece when u get it, we like to see new glass