First Bomb Seed Grow THC Bombs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by joshuar9, Feb 15, 2017.

1. IMG_6824.JPG IMG_6824.JPG IMG_6935.JPG IMG_6985.JPG IMG_6998.JPG these ladies are a month old topped 3 days ago. Installed my nets yesterday also. I lost the runt in the lower right corner. Was my fault. Broke the stem in half. Thought it was gonna survive but she didn't. RIP.

2. Welcome to city

I am not that experienced on these type of grows so i'll leave opinions to experienced growers

• Like Like x 1
  3. I ran a thc bomb auto last summer, she got tall but struggled to pack on weight in the heat, my fault, kept one more back for a cooler weather run. Decently strong smoke with a grapefruit diesel taste, should be a solid runner for you, i didnt top or scrog mine but it had a longer veg time for an auto so its not a horrible idea like it would be for some faster strains

4. I've got some Night Queen autos going in another tent. I must say I like photo plants better. This is my first grow with seed from Bomb and seems like legit beans so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. I prefer photo grows too, i run autos when i start a new from seed batch for quick stash while i veg cut and train the photo plants(doing that now actually)