Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first blunt (pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deck-ter, Jan 6, 2010.

1. sorry if pics are big

[​IMG] before

[​IMG] after

2. not to bad in fact looks pretty good for a first

is it a swisher?

3. not bad for a first one. Needs to be rolled tighter though. Use more bud too.

4. yeah needs to be tighter and bud more evened out.

Cmon man, it's in your genetics! (lol sorry, im not being racist, it just IS)

5. this ^^ lol

6. its his first one, i think by his third he shuld be good lol

7. Ya man use some more green around 1-2 grams should be good and try and tuck it in a little more. I'm a little stoned so my eyes may be plaing tricks on me.:smoking:

8. Nice man, definitely better than what i can roll..
    At least it'll smoke!! Hahahaa..

9. i love me some blunt

10. @ sistermol, yea its a grape swisher

11. light it up. Practice makes perfect

12. lol I only burn like twice a week and my brother rolls for me but he waz on vacation so I had to giv it a try

13. Once you start rolling you almost get addicted to it. When ever me and my friends are together we argue over who rolls the best..and why they should roll this blunt. it adds to the experience. PLUSREP for your first leaf bruhh/