first bill to legalize cannabis federally introduced(might be false)

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dealwithit, Jun 17, 2011.

1. #1 dealwithit, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2011

got that in an email, couldnt find anything on google
    anyone hear about this?

2. fake email is fake

3. its from students for sensible drug policy
    SSDP

4. lol yea i got the same email... not too sure of its legitimacy

5. Yea but if you look it up, there is NO info on this whatso ever, actually, i googled, first bill to federally legalize weed, this thread was the number 1 result

though it is sourced from an @ssdp.org address, which is where they all come from so....

6. I wish it were true. We need something like this to succeed in case a non-ron paul republican wins the presidency. Raids will skyrocket.

damn thread title got my hopes up.

7. I looked it up and there was many websites saying similar stuff from years past....

Looks really fake,

but that is what we need, imagine the feds made it legal any amount, and to grow. id have to smoke all the weed i have right now and then jerk off until i pass out in celebration. (lolololololol)

8. Ive contacted SSDP to see wtf they are taking about here, ill post the reply if i get it soon enough hahah

the very weird part, there isnt anything about this on the ssdp page i have found yet lol.. so maybe they got hacked... maybe its in the works, maybe its complete bullshit? lets see HAHAHAHAH

9. Its probably just to get hits to their website....

Probably bought an email list from somewhere that happened to have a lot of stoner users lol

10. yea, their website has gotten REALLY flashy since the last time i was there.... which was only like a year ago hahahaha

11. Ah felt an increase in blood pressure and excitement when i read the title... Shit, wish it were true!

12. I think it was from comments made by U.S. Representative Jared Polis (D-CO) at the NORML rally in Denver.

I sure hope it is true. :hello: