First bible paper joint

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Fergilla, Feb 15, 2013.

1. So tonight I ran out of papers, no pipe or any other actual smoking utensil and did not feel like making some home made pipe/bong. But I remembered hearing bible papers burn well and similar to joints so I got curious and rolled 2g's into this. I'm aware a pack of papers is cheap, easy to get and better but it's much to late for that.

Attached Files:

2. YOU GOIN TO HELL BOI, HOW DARE YOU USE YOUR OWN BIBLE FOR ROLLING PURPOSES

n all that bitchy high and mighty stuff

3. Lmao never seen someone actually use their bible for it but hope that gospel was absorbed in your weed and gave you the catholic/christian form of enlightenment!

4. You must be an athiest.

5. All the bible's really good for

(inb4 rage)

6. Ima borrow that pic for meme purposes

7. That's definitely better than the one I rolled on "judgement day" haha

[​IMG]

8. You should have at least used one of the papers without any ink on it.

The paper that books are made with is not meant to be smoked, and I imagine the pages with ink are that much worse. So... just don't make a habit of it, dude. :p

9. I mean come on, smoking ink? There's plenty of blank spots in the bible man as if smoking regular paper wasn't nasty enough....

10. It's scientifically proven that human contact/injesting/touching in any Way with ink, any ink, but most specifically with newspaper ink will cause infertility, also with receipt ink that's used in stores it's actually not even an accident, the government us interested in shrinking the population of America, thus resulting in allowing I'll to be used that had harmful side effects. So mah dude over there saying it ain't meant to be smoked had a very valid point.

11. Yes, Bible paper in desperate times.

ForumRunner_20130217_203114.png

12. I'm getting irony overload ^^