First auto grow Chronic Ryder, Critical Mass, NL x Big Bud, and Auto Assasin

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 04tuscani420, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Hey guys I ordered some beans from attitude and I'm getting set up for my first grow at this house wanna get one in before I move in 3-4 months so I'm going to grow autos I don't have much room so I'm going to grow 4 autos in 2.5'x3.5 ft closet. The strains I'll be growing are critical mass, 2 chronic ryder, auto assassin, and northern lights x big bud auto I'll be growing under 20 23w 2700k cfls that put out 1600 lumens each and 4 26w 5000k cfls that put out 1750 lumens each I hope that should work out alright because I don't want to put a mh in such a small closet. Now I'm going to be using advanced nutrients jungle juice grow micro and bloom and root stimulator and probably going to buy advanced nutrients bud candy, Kush, ect now I don't have any idea what I should do with my nutrient solution or feeding schedule nor do I know which ph would work best so if anyone could help me out with that that'd be great and any tips in general to help me out with this grow will be well appreciated. Also if anyone has a good method of lsting autos let me know well thanks guys should be starting the end of this month once the rest of my supplies come in thanks for reading :smoke:

2. I'm getting ready to start some chronic ryders And critical mass autos, I just harvested some Easy Ryder... I'll be watching