First auto flower grow. Day 26 from seed.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bluemystic82, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Hey guys. How's my plant looking. She's 26 days old. This is my first sm grow box attempt with cfls. Anything I should be doing at this point?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Here's a pic of my ghetto rig set up. Seems to be working great though.[​IMG]

3. Here's another

Attached Files:

4. Looking good man, right on!

5. Hey man nice looking setup and healthy little plants :yummy:  everything looking good so far. What size pots are you using and also how many lights you got in there? doing my first auto grow as soon as seeds have arrived :metal:  

6. Hey man. I'm using 2 gal pots. I have 5 23 watt 6500k cfls and 2 18" cfls on the sides.

7. Nice man sounds like you got plenty of light there :) Very nice ghetto setup :smoking:  :love: my auto grow is also gonna be my first ever grow ;) you should think about switching to flowering soon though maybe 1 more week of veg. get some LST on the go aswell to make the most of your space. Apart from that all looks well and good. Good Luck Bro. Will be subbing to this

8. This is day 33 . Is this signs of preflowering? This is a autoflower and my first time growing one. Thanks for any input!

Attached Files:

9. Also, the plant is starting to smell when I get close to it. Is that normal this early?

10. Are you growing Blue Mystic from Nirvana seeds?

11. Yeah man.

12. Yeah its blue mystic from nirvana. I see the redsox logo. From the Boston area? Me too.

13. heres my auto blue mystic i grew 2-3 years ago. Best smoke i ever had. You will not be dissapointed!!!

[​IMG]

14. Good choice on the nirvana seeds, they have done me right.

Nah ;) Im from Iowa lol. 

16. Nice looking plant! Hope mine turns out that good.

17. What lights are you using? Please dont tell me CFLs

18. Yeah, man mostly cfls. I just added one 150 hps bulb . It's in a small grow box and I have very limited space.

19. This is my first time growing inside. What would you recommend? My space is only a closet. 24 wide 24 deep 8 ft tall

Dont expect a ton of tight formed buds. Their more than likely going to be airy. But overall the taste and high will still be phenomenal