First Attempt growing, review my grow space, lighting and strain choice please.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ronyg, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Hi I'm currently planning on doing my first indoor grow, and have some questions I'd love you input in. I'm planning on growing Gorilla glue auto,
    Fast Buds Seeds Gorilla Glue Auto Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Buy Cannabis Seeds Online | Dr Chronic Seeds | London | Essex | UK | The Original Cannabis Seed Emporium | The Worlds Best Marijuana Seeds

as I think it's one of the better ones suited to my grow space (if you have better suggestions please let me know).

I'm going to be using a LUMii Black Bulb 600w, would that light be sufficient for 1-2 plants?

I have a cupboard with the dimensions of 1.6 meters wide (5.2 foot), 60cm (1.9 foot) deep and 60cm (1.9 foot) high. I know the heigh isn't ideal at all but it is the best space I have. If I scrog my plant and maybe have the light on the right or left side and the plant on the opposite side would I be able to grow a decent crop? And would I be better growing 2 plants or just 1 big one, given the space I've mentioned?

Thanks and any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Hey man!

600w is enough for 4 gigantic plants, like really big, general rules is 100w first plant 50w each extra.

As for gorilla glue, never grown It, however I've heard it can be quite a stretchy strain, for your space you'll want to get something known for being small, like a dwarf variety, as 60cm is not very much to play with,

Oh I just looked up your light, with 60cm you're not gonna do well with hps, the plant need a decent distance, get a high powered cfl, that way you can have the plant 5cm (2 inches) away from the light without a heat problem!

Start in the pots they'll finish to avoid any stunting of growth (this is only with autoflowers they dont like they're rotted messed with, it can trigger them to flower even earlier than normal, then you've waisted a seed)

Buy nice soil with alot of perlite in it, and get some proper nutrients, but don't feed them until the nutes in the soil are used up or they'll burn!

Hope I helped!

Peace!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm certainly no expert, but I am growing in a 3ft tall space, so height is also an issue. I would go with several smaller pots. Restricting the roots will keep the plant stunted, which will be a good thing in your case. Can also shave a week or two off the growth time. You will also need to do a lot of training. Topping/mainlining is what I would recommend. Basically you want to grow a rib cage an inch or two off the top of the soil. Defoliation will help with airflow, bud size and also can slow down the growth rate, which again is a good thing for you. this guy doesn't micro grow, but his style is well suited to it.
    hth
    toaster

• Like Like x 1
  4. You can do a lot with LST in that space. I've attached a few pics you might be able to use.
    Screenshot_2018-03-17-22-06-46.png Screenshot_2018-04-25-21-22-57.png

• Agree Agree x 1