Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firs time.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by seeeeztheday, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Have fun! Make sure you have your friends explain how to inhale correctly, don't try to be cool and play it off like it isn't your first time. It helps if you've smoked something else before (cigarette, hookah) so you'll know how to draw the smoke deep into your lungs. Also remember to BREATHE IN the smoke like it's air, not suck it in and hold it in your mouth.

I'm just sharing because inhaling was my biggest issue when I first started smoking.
    Happy toking!

2. thats how i started out to ;)

3. just remember that no matter how high you get or feel, you are in control still.. don't trip, there is nothing to be tripping on, just have fun and enjoy. unfortunately, it doesn't last forever! def bring something to drink and some gum. ;)

4. Shit bro, I'm excited FOR you. Nothing is like your first time. My advice is ENJOY it. You're probably gonna get REALLY high since it's your first time so don't let that high freak you out. The cops ain't comin and it's normal for your heart to beat a little faster when you're blazed.

Oh and if you like pineapple, buy a whole one at the market (not the stuff in a can or container), chop it up and put it in the fridge an hour or two before you smoke. Pineapples (and oranges) are AMAZING when you're high.

5. Nice moist foods like fruits are awesome while high. Also you said you were going to be playing halo, be aware that you will probably suck horrbly when high. I used to play tons of video games before i started smoking and when i would smoke and play i was god awful. You'll have fun either way though. Another thing, keep in mind that your first time smoking can be VERY intense so don't let it put you off if you don't like it a ton your first time.

6. hey thanks for evreyones advice :) anything else you can think of?

7. just sit back and enjoy the ride :smoke:
    ps. wat are you guys gonna be smoking out of maybe we can give u some tips on the tools your gonna be uding :)

8. i smoked for the first time today, in 3 days, this was my first t break

9. That's what they all say. :D

10. Haha me and my boy play Halo all the time after we smoke.I don't get worse when I'm high though,I'm fuckin beast at Halo when I'm high.Hope you have fun man.

11. I'm glad you want to try it :) Make sure your inhaling correctly, just like you would hold your breath to go underwater. And don't smoke a lot, especially if your not used to mind altering substances.

12. I thought we had a real pipe but no go. we have a homeade one i have not seen and some paper and one of the guys says he is good at rolling them. so yeah idk lol.

Im worried of two things,
    1- a nahbor will smell something (i live in an apartment building) and call the cops.
    2- report to the office that i was smoking cuz in my building (thats a goverment run building) somking is a no go no matter what it is.

13. Make sure you guys get alot of bud. I got ripped off my first time. half a joint. But if you dont get high, then keep smoking alot until you do.

14. Enjoy.
    either you will love it or hate it. :smoking:

15. Block up the crack underneath your door with a towel to prevent smoke from leaving your apartment. During your sesh, light a candle or two and after open the window and let the smoke out.

16. this also i would recommend putting a fan in the window blowing out. blow your smoke through that and the smell should not be very strong at all and within 20 minutes should be pretty much completely eliminated. Also be careful smoking joints indoors because they reeeeek pretty bad compared to if you were using a pipe or something.

17. my question would be so if we open the window and let it out, then people would be able to smell it right? so then whats the point, how does that hide the fact im doing it?

18. Hows the setup of your window? Is it facing an open area, a street, another apartment? As long as it isn't like 15 feet or so from a street or something, the wind should blow it away. If you find that your apartment is smelling up even with some candles and the window open, bust out your cooking skills and pop some popcorn. Remember that you have to get the smoke out of the window, if it is slightly windy outside you can have a back draft situation and the smoke will just come back inside (a fan can solve this problem if it happens).

19. agreed. just make sure you are actually inhaling deep.

20. I'd say use a pipe if you're that worried about that worried about the smell. Get some incense or candle (or both!) and a spoof.

And if you don't have a pipe use an apple, it's easy to make and easy to get rid of. DON'T USE A POP CAN OR TIN FOIL.