Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fireworks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burnie, Nov 5, 2009.

1. leaning out of my bedroom window with a joint in my hand watching the fireworks fucking awesome

happy ... bon fire night? anyways happy whatever fellow tokers !

:smoking:

2. There was a firework display in the park across the road from my house. Lied back on my roof and enjoyed a nice hash spliff while the fireworks exploded 30ft in front of me.:smoking:

3. Guy Fawkes Day

4. thats why i love fourth of july ;)

5. The only memory of fireworks worth talking about is a "battle" me and my brothers had a long time ago.

It was around new years and we bought LOADS of everything,firecrackers,rockets,cherrys you name it.

And we went out into my uncle's fields and had a war with fireworks.

We used short pvc pipes as rocket launchers and we used bottle rockets as ammo.
    I nailed my younger brother at least 3 times in the face,one of them blew up right when it hit him.We had paintball face masks on though,gloves,jeans all that shit.

We used firecrackers and cherrys as grenades and these weird bombs that you had to launch from a tube,kind of like mortars,so we used em as...mortars.

That and some airsoft guns as the guns.All I can say we had a fucking hella fun time,we kept going until we ran out of everything,which was like 2 hours.
    Other than minor scratches and what not,we all came out alive lol....