Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Fireworks stash!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by twnty8gramz, May 14, 2010.

1. hey all... Just got back recently from making my first wholesale fireworks purchase. I had to scratch the pyro itch, so i lit a few, but i still got plenty for the fourth of july!!

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. You sure that's enough?

3. You wanna, like, hang out or something? I can bring a lighter . . .

4. :D very very very nice! :hello: that'll be a ton of fun come the 4th

5. You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?

6. Great line ^ hahah Joe Dirt! :bongin:

7. o that brought me back. fuck yea dude.

8. My moms 50th birthday party is coming up next saturday... Im gonna fuse a couple boards together, and make a little show for later in the party. Just talkin about it makes me wanna start fusing cakes together right now lol. I think i just figured out what ill be doin this weekend

9. those one cakes with just the brown paper outside are the whoop,, millenium cake,,,,i used to have an excellent fire works hook up...one year i had a garbage bag full of legit quater sticks those were the best....louder than heck too....made yeah jump still after lighting off ten in a row....

10. I know what you mean.. Its hard finding real m80s and qaurter sticks these days.. The Feds are all over people trying to sell them and the penalties are really harsh. I had a little brown lunch bag full of them.... i love the knock out-concusion feeling deep in your chest when they go off. Cant beat it!! Ill try and see if i can get someone to take a vid of the show so that i can post it on GC... At the very least ill make sure to take some setup pictures

11. Those Excalibur shells are pretty nice, I had three cases of them last year

12. Oh hell yea they are!!! They are te best fuckin shells you can get in my opinion...well for consumer fireworks anyways ;)... Iv already fired about 12 shells haha... Everytme i go to look at them and just stare at the boxes, i always gotta light one shell, just to feel that thump when the canister leaves the tube.

13. I tink i might incorporate a couple cremora bombs into the show also :)