FireInYourLungs420's Glass Family Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FireInYourLungs, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I finally decided to make a thread for my glass fam. I've been smoking for about two years and collecting bongs for a year and a half and this is what I have so far.

Family Shot
    [​IMG]
    Left to right: Blacklip 20" Toro Circ/Circ; 18" Phire KONG 9mm straight tube w/ Alex K showerhead diffusor; friend's E. Ross 4.0 Glass Double Showerhead (idk the height on this one I'm sending it to him tomorrow otherwise I would measure it, probably 13-15"); 21" Sovereignty Gridded Inverted 4-Arm; Toro Treeless Trashcatcher; 20.5" Toro Fixed 6+1

Sovereignty
    [​IMG]
    ^Batman Label^
    [​IMG]
    ^Gridded Inverted 4^

Here are a few close-ups of the work on my friend's 4.0:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some 14 mm bowls:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few of these bowls were broken by friends unfortunately.

Coming Soon: pics of the Circ/Circ!
    [​IMG]

2. Sick glass man i really like the colors of those slides :smoke:

3. Thanks dude.
    :bongin:
    [​IMG]
    Toro status

4. Toro is where it's at. Nice milk

5. This is a badass little chillum I picked up at my LHS. I hardly hit it anymore, but it has some cool artwork.
    [​IMG]
    It has a sweet beach scene blown into it.
    [​IMG]
    :smoke:

6. Daaang man.. super nice tubes.. and i really like your taste in slides!

7. another thing, that chillum is supa badass!

8. Those are some nice pieces. Good collection. Really diggin that stemless 6 arm toro!

9. Thanks guys. I'll post up some more milkshots of my tubes in a bit but for now here's my most regularly used spoon (although I'm ripping bong most of the time):hello:
    [​IMG]
    also some niiice bud
    [​IMG]
    peace ya;ll

10. Wow dude thats a nice collection bro!

11. Thanks man!

Just seshed the SG and decided to take some pics to show you guys its sexiness :p
    [​IMG]
    mmm milk!

[​IMG]
    w/ Toro Treeless trashcatcha

[​IMG]
    Toro + Toro

12. I like the rasta label toro.. No milk vids? was that a phire tube in ur collection?

13. hah don't worry bro I have plenty of milke vids. and yah its a phiere

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbzYI3cvNdk[/ame]

14. Man you have some sick glass and some fuckin dank buds..

15. Thanks. I decided to upload some pics of my circ/circ which I actually haven't been ripping at all recently for medical reasons, even though I just got it on xmas eve.

Toro Gang Or Kill Yo Self Wit Nail Clippaz:
    [​IMG]

Top Circ:
    [​IMG]
    so clean... mmm

Bottom Circ:
    [​IMG]
    This baby stacks bubbles all the way above where the fixed stem meets the body, and that's a good 5-6 inches. :hello: for hydrodynamic ingenuity!

Bottom Circ under wahtah:
    [​IMG]

MILK
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the out of focus shot, my friend was high... :smoke:

Coming soon is a video comparing 3 different diffusors in my Kong 9 mil.

16. That 4.0 double circ is so sick can we see some milk?

17. At some point...

for now here's a comparison of 3 diffies: the E. Ross 4.0 Difizzler, the SG Sovereignty Gridded Downstem, and the Alex K Showerhead Diffy.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSp11aXpc0M]YouTube - Diffy Comparison[/ame]
    My personal favorite is the Alex K, although that's also due to the fact that I like hitting the tube layback-style on the couch. The Difizzler is my second favorite, it's definitely draggier but stacks real nice. The SG comes in a close third. It feels a little airy for my taste, although you can hit it like a stemline with the grid facing up, or flip it and use it like an inline.

whatta you guys think. mm i liek bacon

18. Nice glass, prices you paid for these pieces?

19. Nope. I never paid retail for any of them though.

20. Do you like the multi-arm downstems? Or would you prefer the showerhead? I was thinking about getting a 14inch zob straight tube and a 6arm downstem... But i wasn't sure... I'm also looking into the syn stemless full size showerhead or the stemless mini inline zob.. I want the one thats gonna produce the smoothest smoke and the best milk