Firefox 6 and TOR

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by IgnorantFool, Aug 22, 2011.

1. I know this is not a GC problem, but ever since I upgraded to FF6, when running through TOR I've been having some weird things happen...like this...

[​IMG]

Is anyone else who is running this combo having any weird things like this, or is it just me? :confused_2:

2. Well, for starters I don't have nearly as many little rep lights as you do lol, but nah, my FF6 seems to be running just fine :smoke:

3. LOL!!

We did that just for you, because we :love::love::love::love::love: you, IgnorantFool! ;)

Seriously, that is really weird though. Really weird and totally awesome. :p

4. That would be awesome if you did :laughing: but ignorantfool that's actually cool i would kill to have a few :smoking: of these on my Rep bar :D

5. I've had no problems except with flash being retarded, but I think it's the new flash update, not firefox. lol

6. I had issues with Flash when I first upgraded...I had to re-install Flash to get FF to recognize it...

All of my problems disappear if I turn TOR off...and even with TOR on, they are still just intermittent...

Seems like I'm the only one so far though...maybe I'll just go with a clean install of both to see if that solves them...