firefighters hose down cops

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hoboleader, Feb 11, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26dtpOZw0do]Firefighters vs Cops: Striking fire officers soak PM office in Brussels - YouTube[/ame]

epic win.

2. hahahaha howcome there doing that?:eek:

3. Rofl wow.. It might be because the austerity measures are effecting the firefighter union negatively.. the unions have called for 48 hours of civil disobedience due to possible austerity measures by Greece government to save money.

I wonder if the police force is taking a hit as well, they're gonna be on the crap end of the stick this year once the people of Greece come to grips with their inevitable default..

4. Brussels =/= Athens...

5. Aww that brought a huge smile to my face.

6. That cop at the end looked like someone just got done doin him in the butt and now he's ashamed.

7. cause most cops are people that were to fat to become firefighters.

8. anyone else notice..first they wet the police down...then sprayed PPG all over them(which is pink stuff to fight really bad flammables like magnesium)

pink piggies...BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! :p

9. This got just got progressively better towards the end of the video. :D

I do think it would have been better if they gave them a bit of a stronger hose down, it takes quite a bit of power to wash the dirt off a pig. Something more along the lines of this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]