Fired

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze_It_Up420, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Ok, so this kid I work with is also in my Spanish Class. I got fired yesterday due to him and this other girl conspiring shit and saying that I was refusing to work etc , none of which was true. I also just completly hate this faggot(literally) cause hes just such a little priss bitch. Im debating weather to start something in school tomorow or not. Its halfway through senior year so im thinkin who cares right about now. Would that be justified if I started a fight?

2. Well your fairly justified, it sounds like a dick thing to do getting you fired. Personally i wouldnt fight him, doesnt usually solve much.

Edit:Can you go to your boss and try to work it out?

3. People who mess with other people behind their back deserved to be punished, IMO. Break his jaw dude.

4. fight with him off school grounds if your going to fight

5. I couldnt ever get him to do it outside of school which sucks.

6. Man, fighting wont solve your problem, might be fun...;) , but wont solve anything especially if your going to be suspended for it.

7. Find out where he lives, wait outsid ehis house with a crowbar (wearing a ski mask of course), then when he comes home shatter his kneecaps.

Either that or just mail him a pile your own feces, either one works.

8. 1) Fighting on school grounds could get you expelled. Depends on the school, some are more lenient. Either way it's not a good thing, especially if you've gone this far why fuck it up, right?

2) You could fight this kid, but you could also spray paint the word "Dick" on his car with an arrow pointing to the driver's seat (got that from Trailer Park Boys); or some equally embarrassing revenge. Because beating his ass won't do much: physical wounds heal but some emotional wounds never do. I don't see how you can't get to this kid; I mean, follow him home from school or work and just wait until he goes into a store or something. Or confront him when he's leaving your old workplace. Or something.

9. Don't fight him on school grounds, and don't deface his property, are you a fucking idiot? you want to give up 11 years of working in school to get expelled over a part-time job that probably sucked anyway. good idea dumbass. Kick his ass off school property instead.

10. get him high then tie him to a post. Make sure he's naked and write prick on his chest. make sure it's near school.

11. just get on his bus after school.. hell kno whats up.. get on right when the buses are leaving so he cant get off

12. cant you just get another job? i mean, why would u want to work with this dude anyway?

13. dude, i normally hit people like a quick reaction, cant help it. buts its always a bad idea. i dont know if you work at school or just a student but now a days shit like that is a fedral crime. well it could be if someone whips out a knife. lol . just ignore the dude and it might piss him off more or just will forget about it. smoke a joint and your answers will be revealed.
    GL and say yes to weed and no to fighting at school.

14. You can't get in trouble through your school for defacing someone's property unless you do it on school grounds. I know this from personal experience as I got caught doing some grafiti back in the day.

15. u know where the motherfucker works right? wait till he gets off one evening and jump his ass (wearing a disguise like a ski mask or something).

or you could play mind games with him. if you know where his house his, go to his room window late at night and tape a piece of paper with a message like "death is coming" facing inside and leave. he'll have sweet dreams for a while.

16. i'd jump him off school grounds, but that's me. And the ski-mask, good idea...he'll know who it is, but if you have a mask on, they can't prove shit. just dump it after

17. Why waste your time defacing someones property? He has a job, so he has money to get it fixed. Only immature douchebags would do something like that.

18. That is extreamly GHEY!!!!111!!!!ONEone1!

19. ..why do u gusy cry when someone brings up hurtying personal property.. like its the guys personal job .. now hes out of money till he gets new job cause of that douchebag .. now if he fucks up his ..wishdheild say .. now the douche is out some money .. and now there both out money and even..

20. Break his fucking face, this old guy at work tried to get me in trouble once and i didnt anything, he is after all old. But prissy bitches are fair game, see if you can make him cry...