Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecrackers!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happy tree, Feb 21, 2009.

1. so i did a shitload of reading on firecrackers from multiple sites and forums, including GC of course, so i popped a couple in the oven.
    i put them at 225 degrees and cooked 'em for about 35-40 mins. i'm wondering, will they be cooked enough?
    some people cook them at like 300 but i heard if it's above 250 then it'll burn or something and wont have any effect.
    also, i used all natural peanut butter (it's better because more oil) and ritz crackers. i used the same amount of weed i would put in a small bowl (i chopped it up as best i could), but i am hoping its enough cause i didnt wanna waste all my weed.

can someone please let me know if i did everything right? thanks ;)

2. The temp and time is kinda fucked up.

Should cook them between 300 and 330
    for in between 20-25 minutes.

3. but i heard if it's above 250, it'll burn.
    or maybe it was 350.
    fuck........... i think i undercooked em!

4. im gonna toss these babies back in the oven at 320, then cook for 15 mins.
    will the shorter time be ok since i already cooked them a little?

5. I cook mine for 22 minutes on 330 and I was fucked up for 8 hours.

6. How much weed and how good was the weed that you used?

7. I do 325 for 23 minutes.

8. 1 gram split between two people, really good stuff though probably 9/10 if I had to rate it.

9. okay so, i let the oven heat up to 320 then i tossed the little suckers back into the oven for 20 minutes. this should be okay, right?

10. The oils in the peanut butter will automatically break down the THC. However people put them in the oven because the heat speeds up the process (9th grade science). As long as your not making the temp hot enough to burn the THC then it really should be okay.

11. thank you so much for the help. i was feeling all stressed cause i dont think its gonna work.
    that helped though :)

12. Yup. You can actually make firecrackers without cooking them too. Just wrap them up good and tight and let them sit out for a couple days.

I haven't tried this method though.

13. i've heard of that. and apparently it works better than heating them up.
    all you do is wrap them up and let them sit out for 1 day min. and 3 days max.
    i'll try this someday... i just wanna see if these babies work first :rolleyes:

14. alright well good luck, hopefully they knock you on your ass! :wave:

15. thank you :D