firecrackers......

Discussion in 'General' started by angelsfaith, Jul 6, 2003.

1. How to make FireCrackers:
    Spread peanut butter thickly on a cracker. Top with a perfectly cleaned bud (no twigs or seeds) Spread peanut butter on another cracker, and put on top of the first cracker, peanut butter side down, so you have a PB and Bud cracker sandwich. Make as many of these as you can until you run out of bud. Put them on some foil, and bake at 300 for 20 minutes. Let cool (not too cold) and eat.

think this would work/be good?

2. wouldn't the peanutbutter melt all over though?

3. no clue. i just read it somewhere and was wondering about it.

4. what does this have to do with firecrackers?

5. i kind of figured it meant, fire=dank crackers= crackers

6. why not call them dank crackers then? I get it, but I'm tokered.

7. so do they like explode or somthin?

nevermind... i just had to read the rest of it... lol

8. Thats a cool idea. I think it'll work.

9. it should work excellently...taking the heat/ fat content of the peanut butter into consideration...

10. yeah..but the name firecracker has to go.....it makes no sense, and the explanation as to how it fits is too pathetic...i say you call them "crackers with peanutbutter and drugs on them baked in the oven"

11. haha.

12. how bout wheat, sugar, yeast, peanuts, butter, water, and marijuana baked at different temparuters and different times and at one point thrown all toghter and cooked at 350*?

... as long as were being literal.

13. what if you just made a weed pie???

get a pie crust, toss in a nicely chopped up ounce, pour some butter over, and cover with cream, bake in the oven for an hour or so. wonder how itd taste?

14. or you could do the regular thing and just make brownies.....:)

15. Well the other day I made a snack that if you add weed to it, it would be great.. Take grahm Crackers (the honey kind perferably) and melt down some candy chocolate. Spread the chocolate in a thin layer over the front side of the GC. Slice up strawberries and bananna's and place ontop if the chocolate, sprinkle with weed, top with a scoop of cool whip and enjoy... Just an Idea...

16. i didnt realize you werent talking about actually making firecrackers until you said something about eating them...:smoking:

17. Slice up strawberries and bananna's and place ontop if the chocolate, sprinkle with weed, top with a scoop of cool whip and enjoy... Just an Idea...
    ...blinks a few times then drools...

18. Oh it's awsome.. I just thought of it one day and decided to try it at my next get together.. I even made a girl go off her diet for them.. they're awsome!!!!Oh.. LoL, I said that already!!