Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers without peanut butter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BiiGBuuddzBk, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Was gonna make fire crackers for me and my buddies. But I just realised my mate is allergic to nuts really badly. Anything that hasn't got nuts but is fatty enough to work properly? Cheers on advance bros.

2. the only thing i can think of is to make cannabutter

3. Hmmm, you have a problem then. You could use Nutella, but its made from Hazelnuts.

4. Well yeah but surely something else fatty and sweet will work? Like easy cheese or some shit?

5. Thanks man. Is cheese more or less effective?

6. Big hunks of cheddar are almost two times as fatty as pb, just use real cheese.

7. Spray cheese might work aswell, I know that has to be packed with fat. You could also try cream cheese on ritz crackers, im sure that would taste alright. You know like cream cheese with chives, except weed lol

8. spread cheese would work perfectly! Good hustle gang