Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecrackers without peanut butter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Beans n Danks, Oct 10, 2009.

1. is there anything other than peanut butter that you can use to make firecrackers with, im allergic to all nuts and peanut butter? I was thinking some thing like fluff, but i dont wanna lose my weed in a shitty not working firecracker.

Please help!

2. make some cannabutter

3. Are you allergic to all nuts? There's almond butter, cashew butter (YUM!), pecan butter, etc....

4. yeah im allergic to all nuts includeing almonds and cashews. I almost died because of cashews. i really want to make these FML

5. will useing straight up butter work or would that just be disgusting and not work

6. I don't see why it wouldn't work. Finely ground bud(maximum exposure)+fat+heat=THC bonded with fat. This is the basic idea.

7. maybe use cheese??

probably pretty gross after it's baked with weed for 25 minutes, but it might work

are you allergic to nutella?

8. I bought some Hemp Butter the other day at Whole Foods. That would be perfect.

9. are u allergic to hazelnuts? cause nutella works