Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecrackers question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M3TAL HEAD, Dec 20, 2008.

1. alright, im going to pick up a half ounce of some really good mids in a few days, and since its my first pickup of more than an 8th, im gonna have some extra weed to make my first firecrackers. i know how to make em. tin foil, crackers, peanut butter, the bud, toaster oven for like a half hour, blah blah. i was thinking of putting about a gram split up into 2 firecrackers. think this should get me completely blasted? also, i know the high lasts longer and takes a little while to settle in, but how long does it usually last and how long to settle in. and finally, will my whole house reek of weed after im done cookin em? thanks for ur help in advance

2. It kicks in around an hour after you eat them, and it lasts a long ass time, 6 hours for me sometimes. And no, your house will not reek after.

3. #3 InferiorZone, Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2008
    Yeah eating a .5 gram firecracker should get you pretty blitzed :smoking:
    It should kick in 45mins - hour.
    And usually last around 4-8 hours. depending on the person.
    you're house will smell like peanut butter, not weed.

4. SEARCH BUTTON + firecracker = answers (142 different threads to be exact)

Seriously, this has been done to death. To be honest pretty much everything a new smoker could ask has been done to death on the city, just learn to search for answers because they are already here.

but since you asked........

If you eat both .5 g firecrackers you will be very stoned, and it should last quite a bit longer than if you were just smoking. I say my edibles high lasts about twice as long as my smoking highs. The high will take 30 mins - 1.5 hours to kick in, it helps if you eat them on an empty stomach....or at least less full. Your house will not smell, there is NO....absolutely no smell involved with making firecrackers.

5. if i eat a cracker with apx .4-.5 i get plenty fucked, but it only lasts around 2-2.5 hours. usually takes around 30-45 mins to kick in. i love them =)

dont forget before you wrap them in foil/put them in the oven to microwave them for about 20 seconds.

6. not to hijak your thread boss but do they taste like shit to you guys?

7. yeah but inhailing smoke and making you cough and gag isnt to cool either......ya do what ya gotta do to get stoned