Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers not work for anyone else?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hox87, Mar 1, 2010.

1. So I tried making firecrackers with whole wheat bread, peanut butter, lots of bud, and then putting another side of bud/pb/bread. Wrapped it up in foil and cooked it for 25-30 minutes at 330 I think. I let it cool for a few minutes, put some honey on the top of it and chomped it down. Really not to bad tasting.

Anyways I noticed how little I wanted to move, (body high I guess), but it wasn't anything better than smoking. I even used a good amount of bud. I tried it a second time the day after and used a different recipe and still nothing great.

Anyone else had this? I'm still going to try cookies or brownies, but until then I'll just stick to smoking it like I'm used to. :)

2. I tried making a firecracker one day when I first got into edibles, it didn't do too much and I had to gag it down cause peanut butter makes me want to cut my dick off. Never again. I love california and my club with brownies they just give me :D

3. Ever since my less than impressive green dragon experiment im saying fuck edibles and all that of the sorts. Im just gonna smoke until someone can give me a good reason to waste my weed.

4. Edibles are fine, most people just don't know how to do it properly.

But, in my opinion, cannabis capsules are way better than any edible I've ever had.

Also, I think fire crackers are a complete waste of bud.

5. I tried baking firecrackers once then eating them - had minimal to no effect.

The other time I made firecrackers, I used the method where you let them sit out for a few days, no baking involved. I ate those and was baked as fuck for a good amount of time.

I just tried brownies a week ago and those were substantially better, though.

6. does anyone know if they really work or does anyone know a recipe/method to making the kind that do work?

i really want to make some :(

7. Don't get me wrong i love to vape and smoke, but I was born to make edibles. my friends are always afraid to eat my cooking, they are all like dude did you cook weed into this?? im like no ;) but sometimes I did.

My favorite dish to make is cannabutter pancakes, I make em from scratch so i cook the butter in, the cannabutter I mean ;).

However I was extremely high off of some marijuana cookies made from OG Kush, and I decided it might be a good idea to drink refrigerated cannabutter. I was so high it actually kind of tasted good. The only thing I remember now is waking up, still pretty high in my chair with my dick out, dried cum all over it.... :(

8. LOL what the fuck.

One time I had multiple super potent brownies, didn't know who I was or where I was, some idiot gave me a couple benzo's thinking it would calm me down but it just fucked me up more and I ended up in the hospital aha.

9. I just wanted to make sure others had the same unimpressive results. It probably has a lot to do with my tolerance too but oh well.

10. they dont do too much for me either...for the amount of weed you need to use to make them work well, you might as well smoke like 3 bowls lol.

11. yea to be honest I've never really got that fucked up on firecrackers and Ive tried multiple variations.. but i do like the way they taste.. I'd rather smoke then eat a firecracker any day, unless the cracker was going to get me stoned as fuck

12. I tried, and failed. Ended up just smoking a bowl and being done with it lol