Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecrackers/lows

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeDankness, Aug 8, 2011.

1. im gonna be making firecrackers for the 3rd time and the first 2 times i did it i had some dank weed, but this time all i have is some AZ will it still get me extremely high? advice needed.

2. +rep to anyone to helps

3. I don't have much experience in edibles besides actually eating them, but I'll give it a shot. Plus your rep doesn't count, so that doesn't work trying to bribe people with rep.

I assume that, because regs are half the price of good weed, your probably going to need to double or even triple the regular dose from when you have good weed. With that said, a gram and a half or two should be enough to give you a pretty good high going for your day.