Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers live how long?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mhs2011, Apr 17, 2009.

1. I cooked up two firecrackers today... i am waiting until tuesday to eat them. will they go bad? they are in my closet wrapped in tinfoil and inside a ziplock bag

2. They will last for a while, but if you already cooked them then some of the THC might escape. You shouldn't have cooked them, if you just leave them out for 5 days without cooking they will be a lot more potent and get you way higher.

3. i cooked mine and waited three days and they were POTENT.

the guy who said the THC would dissipate, what are you basing that off of..?

4. yeah, thanks for ur input greasy, they smell even more potent than b4

5. wtf is a firecracker o_O. I did some googling and from what I saw, its weed w/ peanutbutter cooked?

Can someone inform me more or link me?

6. Have you read anything in this section of the forum? it is filled with fire cracker threads.