Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers Attepmt 2

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RickyTokes, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Hey GC!
    So i made 2 fire crackers of some mids this morning. this is my second time making firecrackers, the first time i tried to make them was last summer, they worked pretty good but i was expecting better. I have heard that adding some cooking oil to it would increase the fat content in the cracker.

And this is what i did. I made 2 firecracker's, one that was all peanut butter, and one with a layer of peanut butter and a layer of nuttella. (mainly for taste)

So as soon as they got done cooking , and i was waiting for them to cool i loaded up a bowl of purps and smoked it. A nice and kinda lengthy smoked. Every thing was all good but, i totally forgot about the fire crackers. i then noticed the 2 tin foil wrapped cookies and thought "hey i'm hungry, i might as well eat them. Let me tell you. they were sooo tasty. (mind you that i dont even like the taste of peanut butter) I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try edibles

I decided to eat both of them. I finished smoking and eating at 8:25 . Its now 9:00 . i'm pretty excited for the effects :) The last time i ate firecrackers I ate one. I'll update on how im doing soon.

oh and also what should i expect from 2 of them? i used about .5g in each

2. you should expect to get high.

3. i meant what should i expect from eating 2 rather than one?

4. You should learn to spell attempt.

5. #5 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He obviously does. I hope you don't EVER accidentally make a slip of the finger, it's just a typo.