Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by xXx515reptarXxX, Aug 11, 2012.

1. So ive never ate nor made any edibles before. And i was wondering if i did the overnight recipe. If i could keep them over night in my fridge. Would this work? and how many will get me controllably high lol and not pass out?:D

2. what is the 'overnight recipe', never heard off that before. If you mean the sit-out method where you don't use your oven and just wait for your thc and fat to bond naturally, overnight is a way too short time period, and doing it in the fridge is even less effective due to cold temps. If you want to make them, use an oven or be prepared to wait a few weeks.

And how many you could/should eat depends on tolerance, quality of herb and baking process.

3. Thanks man. i heard if you "wait out"3 days then there god. but wouldnt the peanut butter go bad?