Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker success using only a microwave

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by raydavies, Mar 17, 2012.

1. So today I decided to test out making firecrackers with no access to an oven (I live in a dorm), and only had a microwave to my disposal. Here is what I did:

1) Took about .3-.4 of some really good stuff (obv. non-dank will require bigger quantity), and ground it in my grinder.

2) Put 4 saltines on a plate, and covered them with peanut butter (Peter Pan- creamy).

3) Put the saltines w/peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.

4) Immediately after removing crackers from microwave (peanut butter is still hot/warm), sprinkled the weed evenly over 2 of the crackers, and sandwiched them with the other 2.

5) Wrapped the crackers in tinfoil and brought the crackers over to a friend's house. Ate them about 5-10 minutes after taking them out of the microwave (they were still a bit warm). I WAS ON AN EMPTY STOMACH (had last eaten like 5 hours beforehand).

6) Was high for a solid 5-6 hours, and was stoned for 2-3 of those hours. The weed hit me just minutes after eating the crackers (slight body buzz), but really started kicking in a bit over an hour after ingestion.

So in closing, it seems that quality firecrackers can be made without an oven. As long as you add the weed AFTER the crackers w/peanut butter are microwaved, you stand no risk of killing the THC from too much heat. I don't even know that letting the finished crackers sit for a day or 2 would have helped much, as the firecrackers were pretty damn potent. For all of you who live in a dorm and want to quickly make firecrackers, go for this method. If you have really dank weed you won't need a lot, and the microwave preparation is much quicker than the oven method (only 30 seconds). Try to eat them on a very empty stomach for full effect, and enjoy. Don't listen to anyone who says "you need to use an oven," or "you have to leave the crackers out a few days." This method worked really well for me, and it will hopefully work for you. By the way, this was my first time ever making firecrackers, so the trial and (no) error paid off quite well.

Bon Appetite!

2. uh... mind fuck/

3. I hope this really works lol I can't smoke outta my gbong tonight cause my new puppy could accidentally inhale the smoke so hopefully this quick little number will work lol.

4. imma try this...

5. Im going to try this

6. What the fuck. I just tried to make firecrackers the other night and that sucked ass. Followed directions perfectly too. Then I read this instant microwave firecracker story. Damn it

7. I lol'd so hard at this....are you serious? lol

8. I figure if op took so much time writing this it should work right? Lol and yes I'm serious. My puppies to small to be inhaling smoke right now.

9. Ya but he wouldnt inhale any smoke man...smoke rises, unless you blow it in his face it wouldnt get any, even in a hotbox. And a little smoke wouldnt hurt it anyways, your way over cautios/paranoid. Thats nothing you have to worry about.

10. IN for later.
    Willing to try if a lot of people are successful with this.

11. [quote name='"claytonb11"']
    Ya but he wouldnt inhale any smoke man...smoke rises, unless you blow it in his face it wouldnt get any, even in a hotbox. And a little smoke wouldnt hurt it anyways, your way over cautios/paranoid. Thats nothing you have to worry about.[/quote]

True that, your prolly right but still it's kinda hard smoking in general when a little pit is jumping up your legs lol.

And on a sidenote I made the microwave crackers step by step and used prolly like .4 of some dank. It's been about 20 minutes? Legs starting to numb up a bit lol.

12. Not too sure about this. I took my dog in the backyard while while i smoked.
    He came in trippin' & Jumping at the sounds the tv make. didn't blew it anywhere near his face.

but i agree on the smoke won't hurt them part.

13. It should take an hour to kick in bro. I agree that this method should work but I would say the amount of bud OP says to put in is seriously flawed. I know I personally would not even get high unless I put in at least a gram of some good bud. In an edible you should have at least a gram preferably two, I wouldnt expect to get high from less even if the method works.

14. Ya I have noticed the same thing with my dogs. When I smoke around them even outside they act funnny. I think this is because the dogs can sense that you are high, they can tell something is different about you and act weird, not because they are high. Dogs are very good at sensing human emotions and almost seem to have a sixth sense, they know how you feel.

15. Everyone who tries it, re-update on this post plox.

16. Those of you trying it please update and lets us know, thanks a tons!

17. [quote name='"claytonb11"']
    It should take an hour to kick in bro. I agree that this method should work but I would say the amount of bud OP says to put in is seriously flawed. I know I personally would not even get high unless I put in at least a gram of some good bud. In an edible you should have at least a gram preferably two, I wouldnt expect to get high from less even if the method works.[/quote]

Think your right man, I guess I didn't use enough bud or maybe I haven't waited long enough. Either way it definitely works lol next time just gonna have to put more bud in. Or just smoke...away from the pup lol.

18. Being high and being stoned is completely different. Being high is what you get from a sativa dominant strain. Being stoned is what you get from an indica dominant strain.

Unless you had a good hybrid then you could've been stoned and high at the same time.

19. Stop getting all technical, the meaning of what he said was obvious. Even he didn't use correct terminology, using simple logic will suffice. He obviously meant "really high" when he said "stoned".

20. ummmmm thats the first time ive heard those terms applied so specifically. i know what you're saying but its not like he used those terms incorrectly.