Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecracker questions.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Puffit, Nov 29, 2011.

1. r they good? what else can i use instead of peanut butter? can i make it with hash, if so how? does it stink the house up?

2. yes, nutella, yes same way, pretty bad.

#:cool:

3. People tell me it doesnt stink up the house :-/

4. Doesn't stink but use gram crackers!! Regular crackers make u gag. Atleast make me gag

5. Thats what im using:) and im allergic to peanut butter and my friends dont like neutela anything else i can do?

6. tell them to deal with nutella. it tastes like chocolate and firecrackers aren't exactly made for the taste... and yes it will make your house smell if you unwrap them especially, while actually cooking the smell is not to bad. So leave them in the foil after you take them out if you dont want it to smell. good luck

#:cool:

7. [quote name='"Puffit"']Thats what im using:) and im allergic to peanut butter and my friends dont like neutela anything else i can do?[/quote]

Just make some with nutella for you and peanut butter ones for your friends or you can use pretty much anything that has the same texture as peanut butter as long as it is high in fat

8. They don't stink up the house.
    There is a smell, a baking, maybe even a slight burning/roasting smell. But it's not a weed smell. I'd guess that the average person wouldn't think you were baking anything special.

9. I didn't have any smell at all, but i made sure i wraped them really well in foil.
    From what i've heard, using oil in the peanut butter/nutella works really well (I am yet to try that though)

10. I like to make PB&Nutella on saltine crackers, with .1g servings. Use higher quality bud- morning glory or white widow for cooking IMHO, and they will still provide a nice buzz after a few. Also you can't taste it.

11. when i made it a non-smoker said the house smelled, i couldn't smell it.

12. Is ThEre anything else i can use instand of pb or neutella they both have peanuts and im allergic!!!! Help!:)

13. Um, butter? Any nut butters will work. Maybe sunflower seed butter or flax seed? It just has to have lots of fat and they same consistency!

14. I'm thinking outside the box here and haven't tried this. A avocado has a high fat content. get one, mash it up, add the herb and bake it.

maybe you should make a different type of edible then.

15. Try avocado mixed with oil. Worth a shot?

16. [quote name='"Puffit"']Is ThEre anything else i can use instand of pb or neutella they both have peanuts and im allergic!!!! Help!:)[/quote]

Just make a single serve oil

17. Jesus, A "Veggie Firecracker" sounds awesome. Avocado is a delicious-sounding idea. You would want to mash it up pretty good, to get a nice consistency. Also, you'd want to bake them? I wouldn't let it sit around for a day.