Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xckycheezwhizx, Aug 29, 2008.

1. I was wondering it it would be possible for somebody to simply grind you green really fine and mix it with the peanut butter in a small baking dish and cover that with aluminum foil and bake, and simply use the butter as a dip of sorts. Anybody tried this? (I can't eat most crackers is why I ask)

2. Well actually, I tried it not to long ago and it seemed to work pretty well, everything turned orange and I thought it was raining upward. Come to think of it that was a weird fuckin night. my only recomendation is that you heat it long and slow.

3. The idea is that the THC is released into the fat of the peanut butter, so all you need to do is find a way to heat the mixture between 320 and 340 without evaporation. I'd suggest 320 for 22min.

4. A simple solution would be to pour it into ramekins and cover, bake appropriately.

Ramekins are these:

[​IMG]

JCPenny's has them.