Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecracker question, please help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BayArea408, Oct 9, 2008.

1. i am thinking bout getting some graham crackers, putting Hershey's chocolate, and marshmallows with weed in between the graham crackers so itll be like this

graham cracker
    marshmallows
    chocolate
    weed
    chocolate
    graham cracker

would this work?

what temperature would i put it on if i used a toaster oven? how long would i put it in the over for?

thanks for advance

2. #2 wesmanavus, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2008
    325-350 Farenheit for about 25 minutes.

And no, that would not work. You need to put the weed in something that has a high fat content. Use peanut butter.

And you dont wan't to be cooking marshmallows or chocolate at that temp.

3. well ive tried peanut butter before and it tastes like shit, so i was wondering if i could use something more sweet to over power the taste of the weed, but thanks for the help

4. I feel you man, it's hard to choke those down.

It's just that if you use chocolate, you won't get high :(

5. maybe ill try like

graham cracker
    marshmallows
    chocolate
    peanut butter
    weed
    peanut butter
    chocolate
    marshmallows
    graham crackers

and make a huge massive sandwich

6. Just make a normal firecracker, melt some chocolate and dip it in that. IDK.