Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker now or later?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by The Golden Spiral, Mar 29, 2013.

1. I just made a really potent batch, should i eat it now and go nuts or eat it tomorrow or something... it's 10:30 around here so.

Sould I go for it? I'll try coffee because I feel tired already.

2. Haha just realized how fucking stupid This is and ate the bitch.

The least i could do is report back in a few hours. If I'm not passed out :smoke:

3. Passed out.

4. Yeah haha man... I got reeeal fucking high.

Played bass for a couple of hours until I was too high to focus, kept jamming while incredibly high, I wasn't even playing my fingers just drifted through the frets. Then all of the sudden I felt the kick. I was way too high my eyes got dry as hell and all loopy. I couldn't even playno more.
    so I Put some house music to chill and can't remember much from there I'm sure nothing much happened either because I was couchfuckinglocked. Basicaly chilled until 3am when I finally passed out

5. yeah if I ever make firecrackers I have to contain the urge within myself to impulsively eat it after it's finished, that is, if I plan on saving it.

6. Damn man, how did you make yours?

7. you should have waited haha, enjoyed the full high.

8. eddy Murphy up

9. Mix peanut butter with an oil that is capable of withstanding high heats such as 335<. Then lay out two crackers, spread the peanut butter/oil mix on top of both crackers, put 1g of very well ground bud between the crackers then proceed to wrap in tin foil. Place the tin-foiled cracker on a baking tray and put in the oven for 22 minutes at the temperature of 335 degrees Fahrenheit.

10. I spread a rather thick layer of pb on each cracker. Spread some finely grounded (really fine) weed evenly on top of both crackers. sprinkled about half a tbspoon of olive oil over the weed sandwiched it and threw it in the oven.

baked for around 23 mins at 130-140C that's when it started smelling like weed, so i cranked up to 150c for ten minutes then voila let it cool!

Excuse the vague rambling