Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FireCracker Modification + questions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ReformIowa, Feb 16, 2011.

1. So i'm planning to make some edibles for my buddys 21st birthday..

Not sure if anyone has had chocolate covered ritz PB sandwiches.. but they are delicious..

I will be adding mary jane and making it a delicious experience :hello:

I don't have easy access to an oven but i can make it happen if i really need to..

My main question is (I have a few weeks to get this done)

Can i just grind up a significant amount of herb, add to high fat PB and let it sit for a week?

Will this result in less THC than oven baking??

Please let me know, and feel free to try the chocolate covered firecrackers, i'm sure they will be fantastic.

2. Yup, that'll work just fine. A good minimum time for the firecrackers to sit is probably about 4 days, so you should be good.

3. They will NOT be less potent than using baking methods?

4. They can very well be much less potent than cooking. I HIGHLY advise cooking them, as it is the only assurance that they work. I wasted 2 gs making 10 day non-cooked firecrackers, and im telling you, save yourself the hassle/disappointment. Had I have cooked those same firecrackers, I would have been blazed beyond control. The uncooked method is inconsistent and flawed.

5. Figured this was the case, i'll figure out an oven i can use.

Would a mix of the two be the optimum? For instance buy a small jar of PB, mix in ground herb, let sit.. make batch of firecrackers 4 days later and bake?

Worth a shot?

6. I'd do it the other way [and frequently do].

I've bake the firecrackers, and let them sit for a 5 days to a week or so before eating. This is usually not so much a choice, as it is me being busy and needing to do things before I can waste a day and eat em.