Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker Microwave Method

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by The3rdNipple, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Last night I decided I wanted to make some firecrackers but I didn't want to use the oven worrying that my parents would know so I looked at the other possibilities. The other method kramer had was letting it sit for days, which I'm sure I had no patience for. And the other method was microwaving which I thought about myself. In this thread I'll show the steps on what I did to get a pretty good high.

Any how, I went out to purchase the materials to make the fireracker, so I might as well list the ones I used:
    -Jif creamy peanut butter (should contain 16g of fat per serving).
    -Honey Maid Graham Crackers
    -Plastic food wrap kirkland signature (I don't think the brand matters).

I got a small bowl similar to the ones you get at Chinese restaurants, and grinded up around .6g of my weed. Personally, I wouldn't use any dank, but if you want to give that a try, go ahead. I used some of my weed that got too much light and looks a bit brown. I then put a reasonable amount of peanut butter (estimate how much would fit on your cracker(s) and how much weed you're using). I then took a chop stick and stirred it around. Don't worry if it clumps up or looks disgusting because it'll eventually melt.

So the next step is I placed plastic food wrap over the top of the bowl and make sure it's sealed tight. There may be many methods in doing this but this is what I did, but I'd appreciate it if people tweak it around and post results.
    I put it in the microwave for about 1 minute on high, took it out and stirred it for a while. Make sure it evens out. Because I read many comments about how a microwave didn't work, I decided to heat it for another minute with NEW plastic wrap. I'm glad I didn't do anymore; it probably would have been burnt. I would recommend doing intervals of 30 seconds after the first minute of microwaving, and then stop around 2-3 minutes of TOTAL heating. If you don't feel safe, do more.

Lastly, I used a knife and spread the peanut butter on my graham crackers. I ate it thinking I could resist the taste--although I did, it tasted disgusting. I wouldn't recommend to chomp on the cracker but instead put the whole thing in your mouth and soften it down with water then swallowing it whole.

Results: I started feeling a slight buzz an hour and a half or so later. But keep in mind I ate before, as this might change results. I decided that the high wasn't that good so rolled a .1 gram joint. When I was rolling I definitely felt the high starting to kick in. It hasn't been two hours and I'm starting to feel it but I didn't think it was going to get stronger so I smoked the joint, which felt like forever... when I finished, all I recall is I was pretty high. I started to get wobbly and every time I closed my eyes I felt like I was going to collapse. It was 1 AM at night so I just went to sleep.

PLEASE READ: I know this thread is quite messy and I'm deciding to organize it after I get some feedback. Please, if you have a lot of mid grade or shitty weed that you don't mind experimenting, I would appreciate it if you tweaked the method and trying it out.

2. i just barely tried it in the microwave with ritz crackers. i just loaded a ton of peanut butter on only one cracker and also added olive oil and then microwaved it for a minute, then 30 secounds, then 10seconds. im going to mix it around and spread it on more crackers. it was a pretty big mess making with the melted peanut butter..

3. How the fuck..? :confused:

4. i dont even know how thats goin to effect you..

or how you goin to roll that..

seems like youre just smoking all paper...

5. You really should use wax paper or a paper towel.. Plastic wrap is not good to put in a microwave, same with paper plates that have color on them. The chemicals get transferred into your food from the plastic, and the dye from the color on the plates. So yeah just a little something I thought you might want to know.