Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecracker idea, need help with tea though

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Saulg1991, Jan 7, 2008.

1. So I've noticed how people hate the taste of firecrackers, well here's the best cure: A cup of yogurt, crumble the firecracker into it and feed, use graham crackers though, saltines are just not as good.

I have about 1.5g in a teabag., how do I prepare it to be made with an 8-14 ounce cup of cannabis tea? Credible methods would be appreciated.:smoking:

2. I haven't got anything credible but I'm attending a tea party today. This is unfortunately stem tea though. The plan is to just to throw everyone's stems into some boiling water? I'm not sure I had no part in the planning.

3. well make sure its thrown (aka cooked/boiled) in something fatty (butter [ie cannabutter] or some whole milk) first, otherwise your just wasting precious bud.

4. Yeah we ended up putting it in milk and just having hot chocolate with it. Not particularly potent but a good time. We also smoked a bubbler with an a/c that is basically a mini bong so it was hard to tell what sensation came from what.

5. Use a search button next time but here ya go:

Great Ganja Tea
    Recipes Mail Recipes

Great Ganja Tea

By :Candie Certos
    E-mail :

Ingredients: For 1 Cup of Great Ganja Tea you will need

*1 cup of mint or green tea (HOT)
    *2 Tablespoons of butter
    *(Optional) milk and sugar I recommend it!!!

Directions:

When green or mint tea is made add you ganja butter and let it melt then add milk and sugar to you taste and presto it is done I must tell you this Ganja tea is really good with cookies.

__________________________________________________ ___
    Copied from another GC user. PM to claim it so I can give credit where its due.
    Here's a recipe i found for ganja tea.

1) Crush up 1 gram of nice bud as fine as you can get it and put it in a teabag (you can unstaple any teabag, replace with ganja, and re-staple or paperclip). You can omit the teabag if you have something to strain your tea through when it is done like a gold coffee filter or cheesecloth.

2) Put 1 cup of water in a medium saucepan or tea kettle and heat over high until boiling.

3) Reduce to a low boil and add your ganja teabag (or loose ganja) with **1/2 teaspoon of butter** (you will not get any effect without this ingredient. NO MARGARINE.). Stir until dissolved.

4) Cover and let simmer for 1 hour.

5) Stir in one cup of whole milk, along with cinnamon, sugar and allspice to taste. You can also add an herbal teabag like African redbush or licorice, if desired). Bring back to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.

6)Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 30 seconds and transfer to large mug (through filter if not using teabag). Sprinkle with nutmeg.

I drank the whole thing immediately. It was delicious and two hours later I was basically tripping. I'd probably recommend 1/2 as a starting point. If you measure out the recipe as I've directed, you can make 4 small sups and get slightly buzzed, 2 medium cups and get pretty stoned or 1 big cup and get totally blitzed into uselessness.

Have fun!

Ingredients:
    1.5 grams weed [anything around a gram should work, better weed needs less....]
    1 tablespoon butter
    1 cup water
    ---
    1/2 cup half and half (more fat than whole milk, works better)
    cinnamon
    ---
    vanilla extract (optional)
    nutmeg (optional)
    herbal tea bag (optional)
    ---
    medium saucepan
    lid

Directions:

1. Make sure your weed is ground up WELL, and either put it into a metal tea steeper, or take apart a tea bag, fill it with weed, and re-seal.
    2. Boil the cup of water (just water) in saucepan.
    3. Once boiled, add the butter, stir until dissolved.
    4. Once the butter is dissolved, reduce to a simmer (MAKE SURE IT'S NOT BOILING! If it is boiling, all your water will boil off).
    5. Once simmering, place your weed into the water/butter mixture, cover, and let simmer, COVERED, for one 1 hour and 15 minutes. Make sure the teabag/steeper is completely covered in water.
    6. Afterwards, pour in the half and half and put in cinnamon to liking (leave the weed in).
    7. Bring this all to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook UNCOVERED for 15 minutes.
    8. If desired, add herbal tea bag, and simmer for an additional 5 minutes, COVERED. Adding the tea bag later prevents the drink from being too sweet later (when tea is oversteeped).
    9. If you want, add vanilla extract to taste, bring to boil for 1 minute.
    10. Remove from heat, sprinkle nutmeg on top, remove weed holder, and enjoy!
    11. 2-3 hours later you will be tripping balls, rest assured, and you will be high for 5+.

Hope that helps man