Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker Ice Cream?!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Smokeitdown, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Why not! I got hooked up today, have a little more bud than I thought I would, so I'm going to throw about .8 into some firecrackers. Then I thought I want ice cream, so I decided I'm going to smash up the firecracker after it cooks and put it in the ice cream. Should be amazing

:hello::smoking:

2. peanutbutter and ice cream and gram crackers? hmmm. post back and tell how it went.

3. Are you kidding lol.. You've never heard of ice cream with peanut butter in it? I got reeses peanut butter ice cream and it was AMAZING. Firecracker = Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Weed/Graham Cracker... That sounds delicious to me man

4. i jsut think it will make the ice cream taste like shit, and then whenever u eat that kind of ice cream in the future, it will remind of the shitty awful horrible taste of firecrackers, but im sure u'll be realllll fucked up!

5. ur gunna need alotta ice cream cuz if u dont its gunna taste horrible, a shitload chocolate as well

6. I've made firecrackers before. If you make them right they dont taste bad at all...... What are you guys talking about lol

7. if you wrap the firecrackers in foil. they dont go nasty hard and they taste pretty good

8. Exactly. Every one I've made tastes fine. You can't even notice the weed its good as hell as a munchie plus its fucking you up.

9. 2 scoops Reeses peanut butter cup ice cream and one firecracker broken up into the ice cream consisting of :

1 graham cracker
    2 hersheys kisses
    one spoon full of peanut butter
    last but not least .9 of some fresh dank.

Watching Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo in the background

Neil Patrick Harris - I'M GOING TO A WHORE HOUSE, AND IM GUNNA GET MY FUCK ON!!!

10. I think i just came a little when I read this title, sounds so good. I could easily eat 2 pints of this mmmmmmMMmMmmM

11. Wow, its actually really good. The firecracker is still warm as hell but the ice cream is so delicious and cold and it goes together perfectly. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to make firecrackers. Its AWESOME

12. i make firecrackers the exact way i was taught how on this site...i use great medicine from a medical dispensary, and they still taste like shit to me. ive used 4 different weeds with this, still tastes like shit. i cna taste the weed like crazy, and i follow the directions to a T.

i do get more fucked up though this way than any other way of ingestiing weed, just sucks i guess.