Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker=hell on earth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burped, Apr 24, 2011.

1. I just ate a burned fire cracker and I wanted to die the entire proccess...i've aten one thats not burned and it doesn't taste as terminal, but it still tasted like shit. If I had only that to eat for the rest of my life, or die of starvation, I would die. They are just the nastiest pieces of shit ever^ I was going to eat two to get super stoned but I just can't stand them anymore I held my breath ate with milk, soda, peanut butter , and i still wanted to die...Does anyone hate them ?

2. with milk there not bad at all

3. Yes, you've died.

But now prepare to go to heaven :smoke: :hippie:

4. how do you make them? ritz + half pb half nutella and they taste good to me.

5. Wash em' down with milk and then they're not as bad. Also, they get me high as FUCK. 1.5g ABV Firecrackers ftw!

6. that was hilarious:smoke:

7. After a couple times I started to enjoy the taste

8. Visualizing being trapped on a desert island with nothing but a metric ton of pot and a shipping container of peanut butter....

[​IMG]

9. grahm cracker+peanut butter -_____-

10. Firecrackers taste like shit there's so much better shit

11. [​IMG]

12. You mean C(annabis)BV?:smoke:

13. Hold your nose shut

14. ABV = Already Been Vaped. What are you talking about?

15. ABV = already been vaped

Im trying to decide whether I should make firecrackers with my vaped bud...it seems nasty.

16. Fire crackers are so nasty, I just make 2 chocolate covered cookies of edibles for my flight tueday. Shits gonna taste yummy!

17. Ahhh I see. It also means alcohol by volume.:smoke:

18. If you keif your vaped bud that mixes very well with peanut butter. Its already been heated, so the toasted keif is quite consumable. Makes for some interesting greenish peanut butter.

19. Yeah, they taste like shit, but they give me an insane body high, i'd sacrifice 5 minutes of a shitty after taste for 5 hours of being roasted.