firecracker+ganja tea=bliss

Discussion in 'General' started by LambOfGojira, Aug 6, 2007.

1. man it's been forever since i have been on the forums. so long that i forgot what my other login name was lol. alot has happened since the last time i was on, i got went to jail, the hospital, back to jail, and now i got out a three days ago and i found the forums again yesterday. i found these recipes for some firecrackers and some ganja tea and i bought a quarter today and made two firecrackers with a gram each and put two grams in the tea. needless to say i am uber-fucked so i figured this would be a good first post... for the second time.... deja-vu nigas. :eek:

lol so what up with yall?

2. Nice dude. Welcome back! Recently I've been hearing a lot about firecrackers but I don't know what is really is.. Can someone clue me in?

3. You could search. But they're basically weed on peanutbutter on crackers cooked in the over that taste like a bad case of ass mouth.

4. http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...kers-work-detailed-instructions-pictures.html
    :D

Welcome back to the city LambOfGojira! By the way, how did you make the tea? I've heard a lot of mixed things about it and I'm a bit skeptical, but I'd still wanna try it sometime.